Our client L1 SW development unit in Finland is looking for talented people to help implement real-time embedded software solutions for 4G/5G/cloud base station products. This covers the whole SW development cycle, from analysing requirements, through implementation and testing, to final delivery to our customers. We operate according the Agile SW development process, working in specialised scrum teams covering many competence areas.
Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. You will obtain meaningful, real-world product development experience, and work in a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, openness, and respect for all. And you will be part of a team of talented engineers and developers creating the next big thing in mobile communications.
What We Offer
· The chance to work on challenging and rewarding tasks
· Continuous learning opportunities
· Supportive, global environment working with world leading experts
· Exciting atmosphere while developing real products for our customers
· Flexible working hours
· The opportunity to expand into other competence areas thanks to the diverse teams
· A work culture where you will feel valued, trusted, and empowered
5G L1 Platform SW Developer
Depending on your background and area of interest, you could work in one or more of the following our development focus areas:
• Creating and maintaining the platform/middleware of the L1 SW stack
• 4G/5G feature implementation (C and/or C++)
• Code optimisation
• DevOps, and enabling continuous integration (Docker and Python)
• System design and architecture
• Testing (unit, component and integration)
• Planning and organising the work as part of global SW development teams
• Interface adaptation, testing and troubleshooting tool development, SW co-verification with Matlab models, build time optimization, maintaining good SW practices, and more
What We’re Looking For
• You are skilled in C/C++ or Python, both for development and testing
• You understand the significance of good SW practices for high quality SW, such as Agile development and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
• You are open-minded, and passionate about learning new technologies and developing new skills
• You can work both independently and within a team, and have good communication skills
• Experience with Matlab and Linux development environments is appreciated
• Knowledge of processor architectures, signal processing, embedded systems, and real-time systems is appreciated
You are skilled in C/C++ or Python, both for development and testing
You understand the significance of good SW practices for high quality SW, such as Agile development and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
Knowledge of processor architectures, signal processing, embedded systems, and real-time systems is appreciated
Experience with Matlab and Linux development environments is appreciated
You can work both independently and within a team, and have good communication skills
You are open-minded, and passionate about learning new technologies and developing new skills
Experience in implementing wireless protocols, especially LTE and NR, is appreciated
Language Requirements: English
Job Duration : 03.01.2022-
Job Location : Espoo, Finland. Currently all work is done remotely due the Covid-situation. In the future it is expected that the person is present in the office at least two days a week, remote work is partly possible.
We are not your average consulting agency, that is for sure. Our core business is in creating long-term relationships with outstanding customer service.
Our customers look for exceptional knowhow in specific fields, which means we go to great lengths to make sure you feel comfortable working with MoVal. We take care of the paperwork and your contract is always with MoVal. In addition to traditional benefits like lunch and culture vouchers, we offer for example extensive health care. We have excellent employee satisfaction and we are proud of our talents.
We are pioneers in remote work and we have good management processes in place. MoVal has been building sustainable remote organisation since the company started in 2015. Your place of work may be at home, in clients premises or maybe a co-working space in your city would suit you? We are continuously looking for ways to improve and develop our operations both as employer and service provider, and your ideas and feedback are much valued!
We’re always on the look out for bright and dedicated people to join the MoVal team!