This is a unique opportunity to be a co-founding member of Voyajoy. We are looking for a salesperson that is a creative thinker, highly self-motivated self-starter, team-player, and aggressive high-performance closer. You want to work only at a startup and pride yourself on being a hustler. This position may lead into an uncapped commission sales role or sales leadership if desired.
What you’ll do:
• Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: prospect, make introductory calls, qualify, and close strategic and profitable deals for Voyajoy.
• Develop and maintain your pipeline in Salesforce CRM, with ample opportunities to cultivate new sources of leads.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
• Share and build a best-practices knowledge base to share with current and future sales team members.
• Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, business development executive, sales rep, and account manager.
• Consistently achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
• Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market.
• Build a sales playbook that will be used to scale and train our growing team.
• Natural resilience, persistence, and quickness to overcome objections.
• Relentless positive attitude, optimism, and drive to succeed.
• Coachability, openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self-improvement.
• Demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you’re never satisfied with mediocrity and take great pride in your work and results).
• Proven history of consistently exceeding sales quotas and/or ranking in top 10% of a sales team while maintaining a customer base.
• Evidence of discipline and exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach that prioritizes working smart, in addition to working hard.
• Passion for developing a career in sales.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the natural ability to identify and provide a compelling solution that will drive a customer to close with you.
• Outstanding time management, organizational, and people skills.
• Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
• Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization.
• Highly proactive and upbeat.