- 3 years of hands-on experience in test automation is preferred.
- Must have sound knowledge of software QA tools, processes & methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and scripting language is required.
- Should be able to design and develop high-quality test cases along with manual
- Should have experience with performance testing, load testing, security testing & API
- Creation of test cases, including the identification, collection & creation of Test data.
- Execute tests for frontend and backend.
- Ownership & participation in the planning, creation, and control of the test
- Establish the QA methodology framework, testing processes, and application knowledge
- Determine and meet time estimates, and schedules for the testing scenarios.
- Sound knowledge of Web-based & Mobile applications with the different types of Manual
and Automated Testing methodologies (unit, system integration, regression, compatibility
& performance, etc.) and an ability to plan/execute accordingly
- Hands-on experience and sound knowledge on any automation tool - (Appium,
Selenium, Katalon Studio, Calabash, Xamarin)
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites
- APIs & performance tests on Postman, Rest Assured, JMeter, etc.
- Knowledge of CI, CD on Jenkins & Bitbucket pipelines
- Security testing tools would be plus
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as BDD, Test-driven, and other
- Proficient working with relational databases such as SQL, Oracle would be plus
- Ability to Plan, Develop, Deploy Automated Test Frameworks and Scripts based upon
BDD / ATDD approach.
Mikaels Labs is a rapidly growing development company launched by three serial entrepreneurs in 2018. Both teams, based in Tallinn, Estonia and Karachi, Pakistan, are run by an experienced team of thinkers and doers that take culture and communication just as seriously as they take deadlines and deliverables.
Over the past two years we have grown to a team of over 50 people across two different continents. High-growth tech companies are desperate for reliable senior development partners who can not only complete a project, but collaborate effectively with the client’s existing team in order to deliver a tailored solution, on deadline, on budget, and that does what it’s supposed to do. We’re expanding our team to ensure our clients have access to the type of high-quality, collaborative talent that they so badly need to build the technologies of tomorrow. Read more here.