About Us: Recognised and innovative start-up, in the field of financial services specialized in Factoring and Invoice Financing, Incomlend Pte Ltd is looking for a Back-End Developer who brings fresh ideas from all areas. This role will be based in the Incomlend Singapore office.
The Role: As a Back-End Developer, you will work on specific projects critical to Incomlend needs. We need you to be versatile, talented, self-directed and enthusiastic to tackle new problems. Ideally, you are someone who loves technical challenges, can define a requirement analysis, refine it and implement it. Therefore you have a strong understanding of databases, object-oriented programming and API developments. The role includes a variety of objectives such as evolving and developing the existing architecture, improving operations, implementing and designing new functions and features.
• Analyzing complex business problems and providing guidance on how to best implement the solutions.
• Ability to design and implement fresh new databases as well as new APIs.
• Troubleshooting with business teams to identify root causes of production issues and fixing defects.
• Contributing to cross functional projects that involves integration between applications.
• Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing.
• Working independently when required.
• Providing status updates and progress reports on projects to your IT Manager.
Skills & Requirements: Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related areas.
• Strong knowledge of web services and API technologies and concepts, such as SOAP, XML, REST or JSON.
• Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL database technologies, including PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
• Strong understanding of Delegated Authorization and Federated Identity Management systems such as OAuth 2.0, SAML or OpenId.
• Proven ability in consuming data from a variety of sources.
• Proven ability in connecting front-end applications to back-end services.
• Experience in Cloud Computing systems such as Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Experience with development in scalable environment.
• Experience with development lifecycle tools such as Git and Jenkins.
• Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem, frameworks, and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
• Experience with financial environment and wording is a plus.
• Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced startup.