Ever dreamed about using your data engineering skills to make risk-less, arbitrage profits? Then you've come to the right place!
This role fuses data engineering, algorithmic trading, and blockchain engineering to support a real-time automated market maker for crypto index products. We're an experienced, highly technical team of traders and engineers who are seeking the right person to improve/harden our initial system.
What you'll be doing:
* Own a web 3.0 tech stack: Ethereum smart contract, Ethereum nodes, and back-end trading platform.
* Build data ingestion pipelines that would allow us to ingest new data for our trading platform.
* Improve our trading execution engine that intelligently routes orders between exchanges.
* Create processes to improve data integrity, system-wide uptime and security.
* Make a significant impact in a fast-growing, VC-backed blockchain startup.
You're a great fit if you're:
* Fluent in Python and prior experience in building python web applications.
* Familiar with data engineering technologies such as relational databases, realtime data pipelines, batch processes, and data management tools such as Airflow.
* Experienced in dev-ops or eager to learn best practices in deploying services (Docker, ECS, or Parameter Store).
* Understand information and data security.
* Thrive working with emerging technologies like blockchain with little/no documentation.
Perks at CoinAlpha:
* Become part of an experienced, well-connected team in crypto, blockchain and machine learning
* Competitive salaries
* Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
* Sunlight office in downtown Mountain View, right next to Caltrain
* Work hard / eat well / have fun culture (free lunches, board game nights, company outings)