Rescale is a hyper-growth company, growing 30% every month, working with the world’s transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud, has over 125 Global 2000 enterprise customers including 4 of top 5 largest global automotive manufacturers and 2 of top 3 largest global aerospace manufacturers.
Rescale offers a fully integrated enterprise multi-cloud platform that seamlessly connects to the best engineering hardware and software applications in order to run thousands of complex simulations, with no wait time, prior to going to market. Rescale has strong partnerships with Amazon, Google Cloud, Microsoft and others.
Rescale is transforming the high performance computing market, which is currently 95% on-premise, by supporting customers to move to cloud to support the organization’s digital disruption journey. Rescale has top innovative investors such as Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Peter Thiel and recently announced that it secured $32 M in Series B funding.
For more information, read the recent The Next Platform article.
We need passionate go-getters who can take partially specified use cases and build robust frameworks which can be quickly leveraged by fellow teammates, enabling the next big HPC use case.
We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer (HPC Platform) to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
· Designing and building out the fundamental architecture of our industry-leading HPC platform.
· Writing code which effortlessly handles multiple simultaneous cloud orchestration, job submittal, and instance deploy/maintain/audit/reproducibility/security use cases for some of the most difficult regulatory regimes worldwide.
· Architecting robust and extensible scale-out frameworks to handle our ongoing and accelerating use case uptake across all the major cloud providers worldwide.
Key Qualifications include:
· BS in EECS, CS or related field.
· 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
· Skilled in Java and Python.
· Ability to write clean, well-tested, maintainable code in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
· Demonstrated ability to ship a high-impact product.
Ideally, you will also have experience with:
· High performance computing.
· Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM).
· Strong and varied experience in building and shipping performant, flexible, and scalable cloud orchestration frameworks.
· Strong and varied experience in building and shipping performant, flexible, and scalable frameworks in Java and/or Python.
· Demonstrated experience in data architecture, modeling and optimization.
· Ability to lead, manage and mentor junior engineers.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.