We at SoPact envision to make the world a better place through co-creating a globally accepted impact measurement and management framework streamlining cross-sector efforts. In 2015, our journey started with a mission to connect the social sector with technology to facilitate more transparent social impact measurement, management, and communication.
Today, we are not only empowering the social sector but all sectors across the spectrum. With our SaaS Platform, we are enabling companies to measure, manage and communicate impact easier. We are bridging the gap between beneficiaries on the ground and the decision makers on top.
By utilizing technology to organize, uncover, assess and manage data, we are turning capital into high impact investments. The impact that can be tracked until the last beneficiary of the system. This will make it easier to manage the risk of adverse or unintended consequences as well as give the power to influence changes in behavior, organizations, and systems, policies, capacities, social norms, and awareness.
SoPact is looking for four energetic and motivated students or recent graduates to join our team as Business Development Interns in our San Francisco office. This role will provide a unique chance to begin a career in Tech Business Development in a fast-paced SaaS environment. This internship will be a 3-6 month opportunity to grow and hone your skills in generating new revenue leads and driving the overall growth at SoPact.
As an integral part of our process, you’ll be working directly with the COO on building and maintaining our sales process.
You will learn how Impact Cloud™, our Industry 1st Impact Management Platform positively impact organizations around the globe – and use this knowledge to build our pipeline by reaching out to potential people, onboarding them into the platform, maintaining a strong relationship and closing them into final users.
• Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
• Prospect Social Enterprises & Investment Funds that are a good fit for Impact Cloud™
• Create a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how Impact Cloud™ can benefit their business
• Utilize cold calling to qualify leads and set up meetings between organizations and members of our Account Executive team
• Build our business through outreach emails and phone calls
Substantial experience in B2B inside sales in the US - preferably with SaaS, software or marketing services
• Proven ability to attract enterprise customers, to approach new markets and to maintain healthy relationships
• You are a passionate seller, a hunter who can inspire others, sell ideas. You love what you do and continually strive to learn more
• Excellent organization, project management, negotiation and communication skills and an understanding of customer requirements.
• You have a strong sense of growing a business
• Thrive in operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment that is prone to changes
• You smash your monthly quotas!
• You work in a structured and self-organized way
• Strong working knowledge of Hubspot is essential to ensure data-integrity through regular de-duplication and cleanup procedures
Perks & Benefits
• Industry Best certifications and conference attendances.
• An attractive basic salary post probation with an uncapped commission on top
• 18 days PTO
• Excellent health care, dental care, and eye care package
• An attractive office location in the heart of San Francisco
• Working for a company experiencing tremendous growth and being involved in the development of a strong US team
• The chance to travel to Paris, France as a reward for outstanding performance.
Individuals seeking employment at SoPact are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation