Business Development manager
CardUp: CardUp is an online card payments platform for cash management which enables any payment made by bank transfer today to be shifted to a credit card, regardless of whether the recipients accept credit cards.
Mission: As a high performing sales professional, you’ll bring a hunter mentality to the team and lead sales efforts among SME clients. You’re an expert at understanding the needs of SMEs and are ready to passionately sell CardUp’s value proposition in Singapore and beyond.
· Drive overall revenue growth by capitalising on sales opportunities and effectively communicating CardUp’s value proposition to prospects and SME customers.
· Achieve monthly sales targets and reset the bar!
· Drive new customer acquisition through accurate prospecting and an excellent understanding of customer needs.
· Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly.
· Work closely with the customer servicing team to on-board accounts and ensure a seamless experience with CardUp.
· Establish excellent customer relationships to drive retention and ongoing user engagement.
· Gather feedback on how to enhance our product and service. Liaise with the product team to prioritise new features and enhancements for these customers.
· Work closely with the leadership team to monitor sales metrics and report on quarterly sales and revenue forecasts.
· At least 4 years of experience as an SME-facing Account Manager in the banking, cards or fintech industry
· An extensive SME network
· Entrepreneurial mind set with drive and initiative.
· Minimum BSc / BA
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
· Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.