Are you up for the challenge?
Do you consider yourself a self-starter, eager to learn, wanting to progress, embracing the new and unknown, driving change and challenge the status quo?
If you are a changemaker, disruptor, digital native, have a growth mindset, feel comfortable in a startup environment and are passionate about Marketing Transformation, Digitalization, Data and new Technology, you should read on.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Interns and/or work students to support our ongoing projects, as well as business development and marketing activities. We hire people with a consultant can-do attitude who embrace change as a positive force.
This means, we are searching for people who
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Are fast, get stuff done and are fun-to work with
- Are self-motivated and curious
- Are as eager to teach as they are to learn
- Actively drive their own development
- Are strong team players, are prepared to work with cross-border teams and enjoy cultural diversity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
Do you fit this description? We would love to meet you!
What additional skills would really excite us?
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have experience with Marketing Automation technology (Adobe, Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
- Are well adept with Digital Marketing Tools, Technologies and approaches
... we are even more thrilled to meet you.
But enough about you - let’s talk about us for a second
Who are we?
We, Avaus, are the Nordic Leader in Data-Driven Marketing. We are a Scandinavian Marketing Consultancy and provide our B2B and B2C clients with advice and technical support throughout their Digital Transformation journey, helping them to future-proof, innovate and transform their marketing, sales and service capabilities for the Digital age.
We want to offer our people the best opportunities to learn more and faster than anywhere else. We are a home for ambitious and fun individuals who work hard and together create an international and innovative team. No hierarchies or unnecessary bureaucracy, but rather fast decisions and ownership of your own development and projects.
If you think this position sounds like you, send us your application as soon as possible.
We believe that to survive, companies will have to invest in capabilities related to intelligence & AI, customer experience orchestration and change management. We are the leading marketing- and sales transformation partner in the Nordics and our mission is to foster customer-centric organisations equipped to grow and face the future. Our offices are located in Helsinki, Stockholm, Gdansk, and Munich where we work with leading Nordic B2C and B2B companies.