What We're Building
We are building a chat application complemented by an AI chatbot called Bot M.D. Bot M.D will answer any medical questions a healthcare professional have, from drug information to the latest treatment guidelines.
We are growing very rapidly over the last 2 months - 50% week on week growth since our launch on the Play store. Doctors in 57 different countries are currently using our app and Bot M.D. has helped them save time and focus on their most important job -- providing quality care to their patients.
Data Engineer responsibilities
- Build the tools required to populate Bot M.D.’s knowledge base -- this includes web scraping, data cleaning, preprocessing, and various ETL operations
- Work with our scientists to improve the chatbot algorithm
- Write clean, awesome, and efficient code
- Work closely with the founders to incorporate user feedback and delight our users
- Work with engineering team to contribute to our chat system when necessary
- Iterate quickly and adapt to the fast moving pace of a startup
- Intuition for creating structure out of unstructured data
- Good working knowledge of Python required
- Some experience working with data and ETL operations is a plus
- Experience with textual data is a plus
- Basic understanding of database systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Great communication skills and a good team player
- Never-ending desire to self-educate on the latest list of data relevant frameworks and technologies such as Spark, graph databases, Airflow, etc.