Perfect Price is changing how companies sell online. Our software suite allows companies to quickly and confidently make decisions about price in dynamic and fast changing, complex environments. We're looking to train the next generation of data scientists and AI engineers on some of the most challenging data science problems in the world.
[ Responsibilities ]
- You'll be in charge of building and maintaining data pipeline and the modeling infrastructure for scalability and stability.
- Support data analysis, mathematical modeling, machine learning and data mining for price testing and its optimization
- Reviewing the code of peer engineers and others team members
- Explore and employ external data sets, finding them, adding them to the system, adjusting and reformatting/cleaning up so that they can be consumed by our infrastructure. Developing models and machine-based understanding of interactions between external datasets and client data.
- This role reports to the cofounder and CTO, who previously trained engineers at Microsoft, Twitter and Drawbridge.
[ Requirements ]
Masters or PhD in Computer Science/Engineering/Physics or related fields
2 years relevant experience