Looking for an independent driven learner who can take on the challenges of the various stages of data science. You can take datasets in any format and have skills / tools in your pocket to make sense of the data. You have a natural curiosity to ask many “why”s and “what-if”s from the data to arrive at meaningful insights and hypotheses.
- Carry out data processing and analysis including statistical analysis, variable selection, dimensionality reduction
- Design, evaluate, and monitor machine learning models and advanced algorithms that help the business to drive decisions in underwriting, credit, and collections
- Analyze data to identify factors that are indicative of lending and supply chain risks
- Develop explainable machine learning which describes in plain English the reasons for the output.
- Collaborate with business, product and engineering teams to generate internal and external reports and dashboards
- Construct ETL processes to enable data analytics capabilities on our platform
- Highlight and review data anomalies and quality issues
Minimum 3 years of work experience in an analytical position
Ability to work with messy datasets
A keen eye for details and ability to question assumptions around data
Ability to perform some light software development
Prior experience in working with datasets and generating new insights