We are now searching for Patria Systems in Tampere or Espoo
We are looking for an experienced and outgoing Director of Channel Partnerships to support our growth strategy and expansion to the international defense markets.
Your role will be driving and executing our go-to-market and channel strategy. You will identify new partnership opportunities globally and be responsible for the identification of mutual business opportunities with the candidate companies. Coordinating with other Patria Group Business Units will be necessary. You will also coordinate the support needed from our sales and marketing and from the different product teams so that the partners can effectively develop different opportunities.
Managing the trainings and other collaborative events taking place in Finland and elsewhere are also part of your work. You will be in close collaboration with your sales colleagues, product management and business lines and with our external stakeholders. You will be responsible for carrying out our Business Partner Selection process with all new partner candidates.
You excel in your proactive communication and in your analytical approach to go where no one has gone before. You would greatly benefit from experience in the defense industry. You will thrive in international business environment and are a natural networker. You will be required to extensively travel internationally.
This is essentially a sales role for technically highly advanced solutions so you will be required to understand the essentials, however the actual sales will be carried out by our sales and product teams. You are required to understand how the industries are positioned in different countries and what is the value chain position for Patria Systems with the larger defense OEMs and System Integrators and how local Value Adding Resellers can drive revenue.
We carry out work in all Land, Air, Naval and Cyber domains. We harness data to create value; we deal with sensors and intelligence - both conventional and artificial.
We will consider applicants primarily based on their attitude, skills and motivation and secondarily based on their qualifications. This position is primarily located in Tampere or Espoo, Finland. However, with the right candidate we can consider other locations, too. In this role you report to Vice President, Sales & Marketing.
Main responsibilities include:
• Establish and grow our partnerships in the key areas identified to support company growth and facilitate our Business Partner Selection process.
• Contribute to our go-to-market and channel strategy.
• Coordinate synergies and business opportunities between Patria’s Business Units and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with internal teams to uncover opportunities for alignment with strategic partners that can help differentiate, enhance or improve Patria’s offerings.
• Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
• Identify potential M&A targets and contribute to M&A plans within key focus areas.
• Coordinate the training of global partner network.
• Acquisition of new strategic partnerships and local VARs.
• Drive the partner integration process with numerous departments across the company and ensure the ethical guidelines and company policies are followed.
• Network with internal and external subject-matter experts, help coordinate the marketing support to partners
• Coordinate product sales and technical support towards the partner network
• Introduce Patria Systems BU’s product portfolio to OEMs, system integrators and local VARs of different sizes in all domains (Land, Air, Naval, Cyber)
• Contribute to ‘make vs. buy’ analyses and activities towards opportunities presented by our partners
• Contribute to business development initiatives that are consistent with Patria’s and System BU’s overall strategy
Requirements for the position:
• 5+ years in similar position (sales related)
• Experience from channel management in a B2B environment
• Master’s Degree in applicable field
• Great communication skills
• Fluency in English languages as minimum
• Strong sales experience (hunter)
• Mastering Microsoft Office tools
You will greatly benefit also from:
• Background in Defense / Maritime / Cyber
• Existing global network in defense segment
• Technical acumen and writing skills
• Other language skills, including Finnish
• Work experience in international environment
We will process the applications on arrival and proceed to interview the shortlisted candidates immediately. More information about the position contact Eezy Personnel, Consultant Tuija Pulkkinen, tel. +358 50 3595 212. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application and CV with salary request by 12th of April 2020 via the website www.patriagroup.com.
Securing society: we are proud to advance national and international security. It requires a responsible attitude and excellence that guarantees reliability in all conditions.
You have an impact: at Patria, you have an impact in the contents of your work, career development, your clients’ and the whole company's success. You can be as good as you can ever be.
Focus on the essential: do what you love and see the results of your work. You are crucial to us. We want you to be well and live a full life.
A great bunch of people: we work in innovative and energetic teams where smiling is allowed. We believe that the best results are achieved in a good atmosphere.
The Systems Business Unit is a world-class provider of software expertise and system integration, which takes pride in its creation of a national and international situational picture and security. Based on the latest technologies, we provide our customers with intelligence, monitoring and command systems, and the related lifecycle support services. Providing systems and products for the gathering and presentation of situational awareness data is at the core of our system expertise.
Patria is a workplace where you build common security. At Patria, ordinary people solve extraordinary challenges. When it comes to critical operations on land, sea, air and networks, expertise is vital. Quality is in people – in each and every one of us. You make a difference. For more information, please visit www.patriagroup.com.