About Us: Recognised and innovative start-up, in the field of financial services specialized in Factoring and Invoice Financing, Incomlend Pte Ltd is looking for a Front-End Developer who brings fresh ideas from all areas. This role will be based in the Incomlend Singapore office.
The Role: As a Front-End Developer, you will work on specific projects critical to Incomlend needs. We need you to be versatile, talented, self-directed and enthusiastic to tackle new problems. Ideally, you are someone who loves technical challenges, can define a requirement analysis, refine it and implement it. Therefore you have a strong understanding of UI/UX design wireframes, client-side scripting, asynchronous request handling, cross-browser compatibility issues and API usage. The role includes a variety of objectives such as evolving and developing the existing platform, improving operations, implementing and designing new functions and features. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Analyzing complex business problems and providing guidance on how to best implement the solutions.
• Ability to use APIs and integrate them into our platform.
• Troubleshooting with business teams to identify root causes of production issues and fixing defects.
• Contributing to cross functional projects that involves integration between applications.
• Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing.
• Working independently when required.
• Providing status updates and progress reports on projects to your IT Manager.
Skills & Requirements: Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related areas.
• Strong ability to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
• Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Strong knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Proven ability in consuming data from a variety of sources and connecting front-end applications to back-end services.
• Experience in Cloud Computing systems such as Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with development in scalable environment.
• Experience with development lifecycle tools such as Git and Jenkins.
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
• Experience with financial environment and wording is a plus.
• Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced startup.