Smartcar is the connected car API for developers. Our objective at Smartcar is simple: we want to make it fast, easy, and secure for developers to build apps that communicate with vehicles. We empower everyone — from startups to Fortune 500 companies — to create innovative experiences for connected vehicles.
At Smartcar, our goal is to make the experience of building applications for cars as effortless as possible. As a Front End Engineer, you will work closely with our design and engineering teams to build simple, functional user interfaces for our customers.
We'd love for you to join us.
- Manage entire sections of our platform by taking projects from idea to implementation
- Own and iterate on Smartcar's front end experiences including our developer dashboard, homepage and developer API documentation
- Collaborate closely with our design teams on implementing new features and workflows
- Work with back end engineers to build, deploy, and maintain full stack applications
- Build and maintain Smartcar's shared component library
- Contribute to our server side codebase as necessary to build front-end features
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure high standards
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of experience building web applications
- Ability to learn on the job and implement new technologies
- Experience using modern front end frameworks such as React, Angular or Ember
- Ability to empathize with Smartcar's users
- Experience building complex applications from scratch
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.