ClearMetal is a predictive logistics company that uses AI to enable supply chain transformation. The ClearMetal Platform solves the core data challenge that has long plagued retailers, manufacturers, and 3PLs. Its cloud-based software application leverages a fundamentally different approach and proprietary machine-learning technology to deliver true end-to-end supply chain visibility and inventory optimization. ClearMetal is based in San Francisco and funded by Prelude Ventures, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, NEA, PSA Unboxed, DCLI, SAP.iO, and the founders of GT Nexus and Navis.
Frontend Engineer Intern:
As a Frontend Engineer Inter, you will design, own, and implement core pieces of our web application. You will play a key part in making design decisions and discussing technical tradeoffs. You will be a part of a fast paced environment that prioritizes value to the end user above all.
We're looking for engineers with the following qualifications:
- Previous professional experience as a frontend engineer
- Advanced JS experience, particularly using React + Redux. Knowledge of other frameworks is a big plus.
- Familiar with software development best practices like testing, code reviews, build processes, and source control.
Nice to have:
- Degree in CS or related field
- Experience building, and maintaining HTTP APIs
- Experience with web servers and application server frameworks (Nginx, Flask, Apache, Django, etc.)
- Experience with Python, Docker, and AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, IAM, etc.)
- UI design skills
- Eager to learn new technologies and to hone your business knowledge