Rescale is a hyper-growth company, growing 30% every month, working with the world’s transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud, has over 125 Global 2000 enterprise customers including 4 of top 5 largest global automotive manufacturers and 2 of top 3 largest global aerospace manufacturers.
Rescale offers a fully integrated enterprise multi-cloud platform that seamlessly connects to the best engineering hardware and software applications in order to run thousands of complex simulations, with no wait time, prior to going to market. Rescale has strong partnerships with Amazon, Google Cloud, Microsoft and others.
Rescale is transforming the high performance computing market, which is currently 95% on-premise, by supporting customers to move to cloud to support the organization’s digital disruption journey. Rescale has top innovative investors such as Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Peter Thiel and recently announced that it secured $32 M in Series B funding.
For more information, read the recent The Next Platform article.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Design, build and maintain performant, responsive and delightful experiences.
• Embrace and champion engineering best practices.
• Product clean, high quality code and tests.
• Build dynamic interfaces to visualize and represent data in new and unique ways.
• Own and deliver frontend product decisions for our platform.
• Contribute engineering input and feedback into product planning processes.
• Grow the technical skills of other engineers on the team through mentorship, code and design reviews, and writing documentation.
• Shape our frontend by keeping our tooling up-to-date and keeping an eye out for high-impact libraries in the frontend ecosystem.
Key Qualifications include:
• Strong understanding and experience with HTML, CSS and dynamic frontend fundamentals.
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance.
• Experience in building modern UIs using React, Redux, ImmutableJS, Webpack, Babel, or similar tools.
• Possess the ability to think through customer requirements and quickly implement them.
• Have good intuition on code quality, user experience, and web design principles.
• Attention to detail and a passion for quality.
• Have the demonstrated ability to ship a high-impact product.
• You are passionate about learning and want to help us learn too.
• Strong organization and communication skills.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.