UEX is seeking to hire a skilled Frontend Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects.
What is UEX?
We are all young passionate people working for the growth of UEX one of the main Insurtech start up in Singapore. Our goal is to build Health insurance as it should be: personalized coverages subscribed 100% online, easy and paperless.
We are the only 100% online health insurance subscription platform in Singapore. Our mission is to leverage technology to make private & group health insurance simple, fast, efficient and personalized for our members.
Care is the new growth hacking! We provide a new digital experience to our members, with the right advice to protect their health and help them find the solution that matches best with their profile. Anyone can cover themselves and each member of their family according to their needs : no more, no less, in less than 3 minutes.
UEX is growing fast: we already raised S$ 1,3 million in early 2018 and we are in a new fundraising process. Our goal is to disrupt the way people buy insurance, and finally make it simple and understandable. And to achieve this, we are looking for brilliant and passionate individuals to join our global team
What we’re looking for?
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you.
Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with other departments in order to answer all their needs when developing the product.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with angular-ngrx
- Experience in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility.
- Experience with REST Api
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience in source control systems such as Git
- Feeling super at ease with English speaking, even if it is not your mothertongue.
Even better if you have:
- Development experience in building and deploying web and mobile-based applications, software design, and development in a cloud environment.
- Experience with SQL, non-relational or relational databases.
- Proficiency in and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimisation, information security vulnerabilities and risk management