Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for curious people who want to be at the cutting edge of empathy at scale. We love that you may be interdisciplinary and currently formulate solutions from large sets of disparate data. However, we’re also excited if you’re fascinated about merging AI with human and cultural understanding. We're looking for someone who's excited by the idea of building and scaling a global product.
You'll work closely with frontend developers, data engineers, data scientists, and product stakeholders to develop and implement solutions. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
How you will add value to our team:
• Collaborate with other product team members to gather requirements, refine designs, tackle technical challenges, resolve issues, and launch features.
• Work across the stack to develop scalable, performant, well-tested solutions and Participate in code reviews.
• Own the spec, design, and implementation of features in our large-scale, highly dynamic web application.
What you will bring to Quilt.AI:
• Have 2+ years of experience working with software development and object-oriented programming.
• Have experience working with Angular, Flask, Django.
• Have used No-SQL databases such as Mongo, DynamoDB
• Care about solving problems and doing right by our users.
• Be able to think holistically from a product standpoint.
• Be eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on.
• Be comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
• Be open to agile development methodologies.
• Have experience with AWS platform – S3, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2