The Full-Stack developers play a key role in the testing of our groundbreaking app in the healthcare industry. Ellipsis Health is a San Francisco-based startup focused on inventing a behavior health vital sign using AI and machine learning.
Core Job Responsibilities:
● Design and implement a dashboard system using Google Firebase and BigQuery
● Design and implement graphical data displays (Heat Map, Histograms, Line Plots) to support the analysis of data.
● Optimizer the platform for performance bottlenecks and scale issues
● Help with DevOps and rolling out systems across multiple regions using Google Cloud
● Support backend functionality and add new features to Google Firebase for the mobile data acquisition app.
● Design and Develop RESTful API for integration with partner health systems.
● Choose the right technology (e.g. storage option or open-source library) with no unnecessary abstraction layers. Make pragmatic (often boring) technology choices at work and play in your free time (or whenever it's appropriate). Don't build science projects just because you are smart enough to build them.
● Proactively monitor system uptime and errors to drive us toward a high performing and reliable product.
● BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
● 2+ years experience in:
○ Google Firebase (Firestore, Storage, Functions)
○ Redux (or equivalent)
○ HTML 5 / CSS
○ BigQuery / SQL
○ REST API
● Experience developing and supporting Google Cloud APIs and Services
● Can work under aggressive deadlines and scale up, experience with startups
● Strong problem-solving skills and practical application of data structures
● Excellent English communication skills
● Experience working in an Agile development environment
Nice to Haves
● Material UI Experience
● HIPAA SW Compliance Experience
● SOC2 SW Compliance Experience
● FHIR Implementation Experience
● Git Experience
● Confluence/Jira Experience
● G-Suite Experience
Mid: 2-5 years