Do you get annoyed by the traditional financial services experience? Are you looking for a breakout moment to define your engineering career? If so, we want to talk to you.
This is an opportunity to join a Series A company with the perfect mix of fresh capital and demonstrated business potential. If you like early stage, we're in that magic sweet spot. We are not a fad. We have a real business, disrupting the antiquated 401(k) market for the SMBs and their employees and becoming the next-generation, financial technology company.
We are looking for a super ambitious, frontend loving, up-and-coming full stack extraordinaire to transform the 401(k) experience for both employers and employees with us!
- Own the backend and frontend systems underlying the ForUsAll participant experience.
- Oversee design and maintenance of backend database systems.
- Build tools and automation for scaling up internal operations.
- Full stack engineering extraordinaire.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high NPS product in a very fast paced and continuously changing environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field. MS or PhD is a plus.
- A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, software design.
- Ninja-like skills with frontend technologies like HTML, DOM, JS, CSS, React.
- Experience with Rails. High level of proficiency and in-depth knowledge of Ruby and Rails is a plus.
- Experience with relational database systems (like PostgreSQL or MySQL). Ability to architect new schemas, as well as maintain and improve performance of existing ones.
- Experience with popular analytics services like Google Analytics, MixPanel
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS) and deployment tools (like Capistrano, Jenkins, Chef)
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based financial technology shop that’s expanding hard-working Americans’ access to 401(k) plans. We’re helping the underserved – and the dreadfully served – get good, honest retirement plans at work. Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing that expertise to small and mid-size companies. By leveraging that expertise, we’ve re-imagined the 401(k) from the ground up, removing much of the administrative workload and compliance risk for employers. For employees, we’ve replaced alienating jargon with plain English, and added a user experience that’s worth, well, experiencing. And, all of this for less than half the typical cost. Our mission is simple, to fix what’s broken about retirement in America, so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighterfinancial future.