Are you looking for a mission driven company where your work will directly impact human lives? Do you have a passion for scientific data and broad experience writing web applications? Do you think that cancer treatment should be personalized and want to build software to accelerate that reality?
What You'll Do
- Build data-rich web applications for scientists and laboratory users to visualize scientific data, talk to robots, drive laboratory workflows, organize medical knowledge, and facilitate cancer treatment discovery.
- Design frontend and backend software that is modular and easily testable.
-Write test code that matters, is lightweight, is easy to extend, and supports your quick development cycles.
-Work in a dynamic interdisciplinary environment on multi-functional project teams of: software engineers, automation engineers, data scientists, machine learning experts, bioengineers, computational biologists, process engineers, clinical and R&D scientists, etc.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of production experience working in a technical stack similar to ours
- PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Unix, Git, and other command line tools
- Contributed significant production quality work that is demonstrated through your GitHub account, personal web page, or prior experience
- Significant experience testing critical code with modern testing tools and libraries
- Passionate about building scientific software for domain experts to improve and personalize the treatment of cancer
- DevOps experience (AWS, Docker, CI/CD, logging/monitoring/metrics, Puppet, Redis, etc.) is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/training