We are looking for a hands-on marketing manager who will be primarily responsible for driving growth for Avaamo through digital marketing. This role will report directly into the VP of Products.
- Drive demand generation with email marketing campaigns and landing page optimization
- Drive outbound campaigns using SEM (AdWords) and retargeting. Eventually, this will include broader media planning across social and mobile ad networks and will require
working with an established demand side platform (DSP).
- Drive inbound marketing by conceptualizing and executing SEO projects; this work will
be a mix of hands-on website optimization, backlink generation, and content syndication.
- Create new content for the Avaamo blog and social network pages (Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, Quora, Instagram).
- Create and execute viral contests/campaigns across multiple social networks
- Create and execute guerilla marketing tactics at tech meetups, local events, and industry
- Analyze and report impact of each growth activity on sales pipeline.
- MBA from a top business school
- Marketing experience at a high growth company
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience (Email marketing, SEM, and SEO)
- Additional Event marketing experience is desired, but not mandatory.
- Ability to discover and use digital tools that improve marketing productivity.
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and ability to get things done at a startup pace.