Parabola is building the future of work by enabling all employees to eliminate the busywork in their daily routines. Through our easy to use drag-and-drop interface, knowledge workers get more done by automating their daily tasks; freeing them to focus on the things they’re uniquely skilled to do rather than on tedious tasks.
We are a small, quickly growing team of highly-technical people, backed by some of the top VCs in Silicon Valley. Our extremely passionate customers inspire us every day with the cool new things they're doing with Parabola. It's now the perfect time for a highly creative, proven marketer to help us grow that initial success and teach all knowledge workers that their time is valuable and there's a better way to do their daily work.
- Be a key member of the founding team.
- Be the first person full-time focused on marketing, with the ability to shape what marketing means at Parabola.
- Ideate, develop, and test strategies to educate the world about how everyone can have the same success our highly passionate early customer base has had with Parabola.
- Write blog posts, landing pages, ad copy, and re-engagement emails; manage SEM campaigns; work with existing partners to strategize co-marketing opportunities and brainstorm new potential partnerships.
- Come up with entirely new approaches we haven't yet tried.
- Work closely with the CEO as well as with product, engineering, and customer success.
- Be empowered to have a large impact on both go-to-market strategy as well as product direction.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience scaling marketing at fast growing companies. We're flexible on scope of role and compensation depending on amount of experience.
- Are a phenomenal writer, able to take complex (sometimes technical) topics and distill them into concise, persuasive messaging.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and are comfortable breaking down larger projects into smaller tasks.
- Are eager to be highly experimental and have a grasp for how to apply both quantitative and qualitative criteria to determine what is and isn't working.
- Get excited about being able to take on as much as you can handle
- Can demonstrate a track record of accomplishing great things.
- Are empathetic and dedicated to creating an amazing product for all users.