Join our team early on and craft the tech stack that will power future factories. You will have the opportunity to wear many hats and gain hands-on experience in many functions of the business.
Gain domain knowledge and become proficient in an industry that hasn’t been explored much by data scientists.
We have flexible work arrangements such as flexible working hours and work from home.
We are looking for our first lead Machine Learning Engineer to turn the dream of a self-aware factory into reality. You will be working hand-in-hand with our CTO (http://github.com/mindworker) and your mission is to build and grow the data platform that manufacturers of the future are going to use.
This is the Wild West, so be comfortable to adapt to changing responsibilities. Your responsibilities can range from:
- Build surface defect detection models that are able to analyze 600 million parts every year
- Build an Outlier Detection model and help hundreds of process engineers to react to issues in the manufacturing line quickly
- R&D for a Defect Forecast Model and dramatically reduce industrial waste
- Design the Data Processing Pipelines that can transform, merge and clean terabytes of data
- Lead and grow your own machine learning team
- Experience in software development with machine learning and/or computer vision
- Experience in computer vision - specific skills in object detection, and classification is a plus
- Experience in learning algorithms (decision trees, support vector machines, and deep learning) - specific skills in any MaskRCNN, Autoencoders, or Restricted Boltzmann Machine is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (Mandarin is a plus)
- Do you prefer autonomous work over a rigid task list?
- Do you see the great impact of manufacturing on our society?
- Are you a no-bullshit person?
If you answer all with 'yes', we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We are being weird, meme-ing, pranking and being "lel" while solving complex issues for manufacturing companies with billions in revenue. AtFireVisor, we are not scared to ask questions and learn from each other while thinking like an entrepreneur and delivering the best results every single time.