Gradescope is looking for a marketing manager to drive growth. We need someone who loves technology and is dynamic, data driven, results oriented, and can roll up their sleeves to get things done.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute marketing, lead generation, and communications strategy to university faculty and administration.
- Manage website content, traffic, and metrics.
- Manage marketing automation systems including landing pages, scoring, newsletters, emails, reporting, etc.
- Create a diverse lead portfolio from multiple channels, with a focus on scalable digital solutions.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop and manage tools to support direct sales and drive revenue, including sales presentations, case studies, content.
- 1-5 years of marketing leadership experience in B2B SaaS.
- Very strong digital marketing skills.
- Experience in all key digital demand gen channels including, SEM, SEO, email, content, webinars, etc.
- Experience marketing to higher education is a plus.
- Experience with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Hubspot).
- Energetic, results oriented, fast moving, and collaborative.