Deskera, the largest cloud company in South East Asia, offers a powerful cloud to millions of SMEs globally. SMEs use Deskera to run their business, track their accounts & finances, manage their customers and even hire & manage employees. Deskera has now won several awards, including the Asian Private Equity & Venture Capital (AVCJ) Awards 2018 for ‘Deal of the Year – Early-Stage Technology’ and Influential Brands 2018 Asia Award Ceremony for ‘2018 Outstanding CEO of the year. such as Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, CIO Advisor and Red Herring for its comprehensive and integrated business software.
Deskera is looking for passionate Mobile Developers (Android and iOS) to join us to produce world class mobile applications as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
As a Mobile Developer, you will
• Collaborate and iterate with the Product Managers, UX/UI and Backend teams to define, design, build and extend products and features.
• Design and build performative and user
• Unit-test code for robustness
• Collaborate and contribute on continuous integration and delivery as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always stable and as required.
• Consume and create web-services based on RESTful APIs/JSON as part of integrated product development.
• Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
• Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
You must have
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Experience in OOP design principle and programming languages Java (Kotlin).
• Developed native Android or iOS application as per your preferred expertise.
• Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with mobile interfaces.
• Working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
• You are highly accountable and take ownership. You also have a collaborative attitude and will be part of the team to put solution to every problem.