At Kyte, we empower car-free living by providing access to cars on demand. We love what we do every day and believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious, fun, and passionate people is what makes our company great.
The atmosphere we create at Kyte is fun, challenging, creative and full of deep passion to solve a real problem. Our company has lots of moving parts and provides as much responsibility as you want to take in. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed startup that’s begging for you to leave your mark!
About the role
- Own customer support: act as the first point of contact with our customers for questions and booking support
- Organize and coordinate the day-to-day operations (deliveries, returns, fleet maintenance, risk analysis, etc)
- Manage our independent driver partners and build out the top of the funnel
Pound the pavement with our marketing team
- Get hands-on and manage cars and deliveries when needed
- Track and improve the failure points and gather feedback, communicate user feedback with the team, and translate that data into action
- Passion: You strive to love what you do and are highly self-motivated to achieve your goals.
- Hustle: You go above and beyond and put the pedal to the metal to get things done with your results-driven attitude.
- Ownership: You are a true self-starter and don’t need anyone holding your hand.
- Humility: You know that you’re part of a community that’s building something awesome and are willing to seek help or guidance when necessary.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who wants to know how everything works. You love to learn new things and are willing to seek knowledge and mentorship within, and outside of, Kyte.
- Social: You have the ability to build relationships quickly with your outgoing and confident personality.
- Organization: You’re not easily overwhelmed because you have the organization skills to juggle multiple tasks.
Desired (but not required)
- Experience in working for a startup or in operations in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of/experience in the auto, mobility or rental car industry
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to be part of an early-stage Silicon-Valley based startup with massive growth and venture potential.
- Work with an experienced team in the San Francisco tech ecosystem
- Ability to own major parts of an operation that potentially touches millions of users
- A great office space with frequent events, scooters for everybody and great people!