You’ll get to make lots of product decisions that define our roadmap and experience first hand how your work is impacting our users.
You’ll be on of the first few employees and eventually will help lead the growing team.
You’ll get to start projects from scratch, design, implement, ship it to users, get their direct feedback, and iterate from there.
You’ll work very closely with the rest of our small but fast growing team.
Some of the questions you’ll get to answer:
- How can you visualize thousands of data points parsed out of speech to make it useful and actionable to our nontechnical users?
- How can you make our tool the hub of all of the sales intelligence data for the company and make it easy and intuitive to use?
- How can you integrate dozens of data inputs (e.g. Salesforce, Looker, Uber Conference, Join.me, etc.) and empower our users to tell a coherent story with all of that data.
- How do you parse useful insights that help our users make crucial business decisions out the unstructured chaos of human conversations?
- How do we build a massive company?
Here's a sneak peek into our engineering culture: https://www.keyvalues.com/voiceops