Zippia, Inc. is an early-stage consumer internet start-up in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to
empower people with the best information and tools necessary to achieve their career
aspirations. Our co-founders have worked together before and have started multiple technology
and internet businesses previously and had multiple successful exits.
Zippia is seeking a Product Management Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate would be a
student or recent graduate who is a quick learner, gets things done, and a passion for problem-
solving. This is a great opportunity to make an impact at an early stage product.
- Lead the development of your own project
- Work with designers and engineers to improve the various Zippia products.
- Participate in user research studies and interviews. Explore and analyze user
requirements obtained from these studies and interviews.
- Learn tools such as Google Analytics to analyze data
- Apply research, analytics, and user insights to drive product direction
- Drive company and product growth goals
- Passion and demonstrated ability to design a great user experience for a consumer
internet product in the past
- 2+ years experience in an internet consumer facing PM role
- Strong data analysis abilities
- Ability to generate new products, and take the idea from conception to release
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- High attention to detail
- Preferred: familiarity in using MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kibana for simple queries, and
be able to write simple scripts in Python