Zippia, Inc. is an early-stage consumer internet start-up in San Mateo, CA. Our mission is to organize the world’s career information and to enable people to make informed career and job decisions. Our team have worked together before to build a successful large consumer internet business and have started multiple technology companies previously. We are backed by several experienced VC's and some amazing angel investors. Come join our passionate and diverse team to build the most intelligent AI-based career counselor.
Zippia is seeking a Product UI/UX Designer to join our team. We are seeking an unbelievably skilled and innovative designer to create a product that doesn't exist online today and to execute against the vision of making Zippia into the brand where consumers go for any career information. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a tech company at its early stage and be the first in-house designer to lead and to create a kick-ass product for millions of people.
- Be a thoughtful, creative and user-centric designer, designing the core product experiences
- Provide creative direction to the company and our products
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and others in the company to get designs implemented
- Develop design guidelines, style guide, best practices and templates
- Work with others to critique and improve the design of our products
- Passion and ability to create an amazingly great visual design and user experience
- 2+ years experience in designing consumer internet products
- Experience in working closely with engineers and product managers to ship multiple releases of products
- Ability to design new products, and take the idea from conception to release
- Strong user behavior observation and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Excitement about the problem we are trying to solve