Parabola is building the future of work by enabling all employees to eliminate the busywork in their daily routines. Through our easy to use drag-and-drop interface, knowledge workers get more done by automating their daily tasks; freeing them to focus on the things they’re uniquely skilled to do rather than on tedious tasks.
As companies continue becoming technologically driven, workers will increasingly need to be able to tap into that technology for their advantage. Parabola is at the forefront of this movement by enabling all employees to leverage technology without having to write or maintain any code.
We are a small, fast-growing team of highly-technical people, backed by some of the top VCs in Silicon Valley. We’re looking for a creative, product or system focused engineer with attention to detail and passion for creating the future of work to join our team.
- Own entire components of the technical product from start to customer success: creating a technical plan, reviewing and improving with peers, implementing solution and revising with product and customer input.
- Build highly efficient systems that leverage modern architecture solutions.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs and services in Python and NodeJS.
- Utilize the latest in micro-services approach and storage frameworks including Redis, MongoDB, and Aurora.
- Become the knowledge expert on large sections of infrastructure and knowledge share with the rest of the team.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working in a team-based production environment
- Thrive while mentoring and helping your teammates grow and succeed in their careers
- Value getting things done and doing what you say
- Exhibit attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Are empathetic and dedicated to creating an amazing product for all users
- Love solving challenging technical problems
- Effectively and efficiently communicate blockers, questions, and feedback