Rocket is building the first AI-powered recruiting platform, pairing the world’s top recruiters with cutting edge technology to make finding better talent seamless.
We’re a small and mighty engineering team. Highly technical, scrappy, we build and deploy features the same day. We deploy with quick git pushes on top of a HIPAA-compliant stack, built with MongoDB, Node.js, Redis, RabbitMQ, React, and a bunch of other modern technologies.
If you’re excited to change the way healthcare is delivered, you thrive in entrepreneurial environments, and have a real desire to create and build every day, come join the team!
What You’ll Do:
- Work across the entire stack to build, test and ship products using our
HIPAA-compliant stack: tools like Node 8, RabbitMQ, ES6, React, MongoDB
- Focus on scalability, security, and availability of all applications and
- Work side by side with our product designers to think through features from
UX to database access patterns. Be technically proficient with an eye for
good technical design, as our engineers think implications through the entire
- Prioritize our backlog. You'll need to communicate well and work with
leadership when you’re stretched in a lot of directions.
- Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Stay nimble in an agile environment.