Chainstack - Software Developer
You are a skilled coder as intrigued by the power and versatility of blockchain technologies as we are. Perhaps you have been staying on the sidelines waiting for the right role to dig your geek hands into. Perhaps you are waiting for all that hype around blockchains and cryptos to clear. Regardless, now is your chance.
At Chainstack we are building the ultimate blockchain control panel for the enterprise sector. We believe companies should spend their precious time leveraging the massive potential of decentralized solutions. Instead, we find most enterprises struggling through the complex blockchain maze. Our offering — a cloud and protocol-agnostic platform that will enable enterprises to rapidly deploy and manage blockchain applications. All in a breeze.
We are a fast growing Singapore-headquartered startup with strong roots in enterprise IT and cybersecurity. This means you can make an impact from day one contributing to our vision of making enterprise blockchain adoption as simple as implementing modern web services.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer, someone who can suggest elegant architecture solutions as well as build robust services and clean interfaces around them.
You will work on:
● Designing and developing the unified API to talk to various blockchain protocols and networks
● Developing highly performant, scalable and maintainable core backend services
● Delivering simple yet robust software solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with internal/external customers
You will be awesome at this role if you have:
● Python development with expertise in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
● Understanding of web application design and frameworks like Django
● Extensive experience in using and building with third-party APIs and SDKs in various programming languages
● Proficiency in relational/NoSQL/in-memory databases and messaging protocols
● Experience working with containers using microservices architecture
● Exposure to cloud technologies (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
● Proven skills in developing complex and clean code
You will be even more awesome if you have:
● Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing and cybersecurity and/or
● An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole