Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare, using all the technologies healthcare has historically neglected. As an early member of our world class product team, you’ll have a key role in rebuilding our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some recent press Forbes, TechCrunch, the New Yorker, and TIME.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Own front-end development for core customer-facing portions of our product and marketing activities, including our website, blog, and CRM tool among others
* Work with Forward's growth marketing team to develop key infrastructure for landing pages, funnel conversion testing, and user flows
* Develop reusable front-end libraries and components in collaboration with other Forward engineers
* Working alongside cross-functional teams of physicians, designers, and operators.
* Your work will directly contribute to saving and improving people’s lives. For real. :)
* B.A. or B.S. in computer science or engineering preferred
* 2+ years experience in web or front end development
* Experience with Landing Page Optimization, Interaction Design, and Wordpress is a nice-to-have
* Previous UI/UX and rapid prototyping experience is a nice-to-have
* Startup experience preferred
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.