AxleHire is a SF based company looking for someone with 2+ years of software engineering. We’re relatively small on the engineering side with 7 developers having a flat structure which encourages collaboration. You’re able to learn new technologies and contribute to our core features within the first week.
- Maintain and build various micro-services and core applications.
- Assist in scaling up the current infrastructure to handle 10x the load.
- Make tools and automate processes to increase productivity of daily operations.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields. Higher degrees are more than welcome to apply and will be considered for a higher position.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience. Experience in similar business to AxleHire (transportation/logistics/warehousing) is highly-valued.
- Senior level expertise with any database.
- Be familiar with OAuth, socket listener, push notifications.
- Know how it's like working along a professional designer to implement UI/UX flows.
- Have experience with SQL(PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (Mongodb, ElasticSearch).
- Understand best practices in API design, database ops, infrastructure maintenance.
- Be familiar with dev-ops tasks (AWS/Google/IBM), continuous integration (Jenkins/Travis), bash