Rescale is a hyper-growth company, growing 30% every month, working with the world’s transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud, has over 125 Global 2000 enterprise customers including 4 of top 5 largest global automotive manufacturers and 2 of top 3 largest global aerospace manufacturers.
Rescale offers a fully integrated enterprise multi-cloud platform that seamlessly connects to the best engineering hardware and software applications in order to run thousands of complex simulations, with no wait time, prior to going to market. Rescale has strong partnerships with Amazon, Google Cloud, Microsoft and others.
Rescale is transforming the high performance computing market, which is currently 95% on-premise, by supporting customers to move to cloud to support the organization’s digital disruption journey. Rescale has top innovative investors such as Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Peter Thiel and recently announced that it secured $32 M in Series B funding.
For more information, read the recent The Next Platform article.
We need passionate go-getters who can take partially specified use cases and build robust frameworks which can be quickly leveraged by fellow teammates, enabling the next big HPC use case.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
· Design, implement and support software features of the Rescale virtualization platform.
· Provide technical leadership on emerging technologies.
· Interface with partners on platform-related technical issues.
Key Qualifications include:
· BS in Computer Science or related field.
· 3+ years of programming experience with Java or Python.
· Deep understanding of object oriented programming, distributed/concurrent/multicore computing, cloud architectures, virtualization technologies, scalable databases, and fault tolerant computing.
· Expertise or strong interest in the following areas: high performance computing, code optimization, concurrent programming, security, encryption, and certificates.
· Flexibility and dedication to making exceptional products.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.