We are a funded start-up headquartered in Singapore (with an office in the United States), working on computer vision and machine learning applied to videos. We have developed our own (patents filed) computer vision/ machine learning algorithms and systems platform to detect anomalies in videos and are very uniquely positioned in the space. In fact,, we have already analyzed at least a few hundred thousand hours of surveillance video in real time across various customer sites with very promising results across the world and are fast expanding.
The company consists of people with varying backgrounds and nationalities worldwide including PhDs with deep technical expertise. Technical competence and strong practical implementation skills related to software development & building enterprise grade software systems is highly regarded, along with the ability to work in a team.
The engineer will be responsible for working on the intersection of computer vision and machine learning, in order to bring our products to the next level with new features and capabilities. It involves adapting and trying out the state of the art algorithms and ideas and taking them to production. We expect a strong technical background with excellent problem-solving skills and ability to quickly iterate & prototype research ideas & taking them to production. We expect hands-on software implementation capabilities as it is critical to take state of the art ideas to product deployment on real life scenarios.
• Any Bachelors with coursework in programming and mathematical subjects; Masters/PhD are preferred
• A solid programming and implementation baseline in C++ is essential
• Additional experience in Python / .NET is desirable
• Good fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
• Good mathematical background (e.g. linear algebra, probability, optimization)
• Good problem-solving skills, with a rigorous approach to engineering
• Intuition and experience in deep learning; Hands-on experience with one or more ML/DL packages like TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Keras, Lasagne, Scikit-learn etc preferred
• Good GPU fundamentals and experience in GPU programming esp CUDA and/or experience in video analytics would be an added plus
• Full-Time position(s)
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vi Dimensions:
Vi Dimensions is a funded company and was founded in 2015 with the simple idea that video analytics can be done in a much better and efficient way, backed by data analyses and machine intelligence. Now imagine such smart surveillance on a larger scale, tapping on the vast network of cameras throughout a city and managing huge amounts of video with a minimal number of operators. From organizations to cities, Vi Dimensions is paving the way for a smarter and safer world and we are just getting started.
Visit http://vidimensions.com for more information