Deskera, the largest cloud company in South East Asia, offers a powerful cloud to millions of SMEs globally. SMEs use Deskera to run their business, track their accounts & finances, manage their customers and even hire & manage employees. Deskera has now won several awards, including the Asian Private Equity & Venture Capital (AVCJ) Awards 2018 for ‘Deal of the Year – Early-Stage Technology’ and Influential Brands 2018 Asia Award Ceremony for ‘2018 Outstanding CEO of the year. such as Frost & Sullivan, Deloitte, CIO Advisor and Red Herring for its comprehensive and integrated business software.
Deskera is looking for passionate Mobile Developers (Android and iOS) to join us to produce world-class mobile applications as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
About the Role - UI/UX Designer As a UI/UX designer, you will
• Create detailed wire-frames and high into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
• Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design
• Conceptualize and produce creative designs for online and offline collaterals, including web design, social media banners, landing pages, EDMs, posters, other print collaterals
• Collaborate with product management and marketing to define and implement solutions for the product direction, visuals, and overarching experience
• Manage the entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork
• Assist to manage and maintain all research materials, samples, codes, image library, and artwork files
You must have
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Design, Multimedia, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent.
• High attention to detail and demonstrated a flair for iterative design, options generation, and creative visualization.
• Excellent skill in artwork and design and proficiency in the use of popular design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw etc.
• Ability to articulate ideas pictorially and verbally, with good command on language