Business Development Representative for Nordics sales team
Join our success story and become part of our Nordics sales team! We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative (BDR) to join us and further strengthen our position in the Nordic market. This position is a great fit for you if you are interested in sales and fintech and are eager to learn more about cash and treasury management.
As our BDR you support Nomentia's growth by creating new opportunities. This means you will come to know our business’ ins and outs and talk with CFOs, treasurers, and other financial decision-makers. Your main responsibility is to own the first step of our sales process, by managing the prospects from first contact to qualifying leads in the Nordics. In other words, your everyday activities include contacting prospects by phone and email. This is a perfect entry-level position for someone interested in sales with broad career growth opportunities in the future as we are growing. We hope you will be living in Finland or Sweden. But as such this position is location independent, so if you fit the bill and are in Europe - get in touch!
What will you be doing on daily basis?
- Engaging with potential customers via phone and email to assess their needs
- Setting up meetings with customers for the sales team, and assisting our Sr. Sales Executives in sales cases
- Investigating and contacting customer leads and gathering required information to qualify leads
- Managing the lead data on both Hubspot and Salesforce to assure the data is reliable and up to date
- Working closely with sales, sales operations, and marketing team to build up the prospect pipeline and to understand our future customers’ business needs
- Taking ownership of your scope of work and take part in sharing knowledge inside the organization
If this sounds like the chance you've been looking for - keep on reading and apply right away!
The compensation in this role will be commission-based with a base salary in the range of 3000-3500 €/monthly and total target-level earning landing between 5000-6000 €/monthly.
Who we are looking for
- You are not afraid of contacting people and opening up conversations
- You are goal-oriented and comfortable adapting to new opportunities and change
- You are eager to talk with potential customers and quick to understand their business needs
- You have an organized way of working
- You are positive and easily approachable
- You can work in Finnish and English (be sure to mention all the languages you can work in!, Swedish is a serious plus)
- You are unafraid to dig for answers and to ask if you don't understand
If this sounds like you - apply now!
If you have any questions regarding the role, please reach out to your potential new boss Lauri: firstname.lastname@example.org.