Business Intelligence consultant
Our team in Vienna is looking for reinforcements, as there is a growing demand for our expert-solutions on the European market. As Tipco, we have just recently joined forces with Nomentia, and so we are in the exciting process of becoming a larger European player.
Now we are looking for an Business Intelligence consultant equally interested in working with databases as you are with customers. Working as a Business Intelligence consultant with us, your workdays are filled with:
- Data Integration/Business Intelligence/Workflow Management with responsibility starting from conception through to development and implementation. This role requires an independent mindset, but you're always backed up by a team of colleagues, so you don't have to solve things alone.
- Participating in varied and interesting customer projects, meaning that you will learn a lot, if this is your cup of tea. Getting a view of different customer processes and how to best solve the problems they are facing gives you unfair advantage going forward, because your expertise is tested and tried in many different cases.
As you can guess, you have to really be into complex problem-solving because we are delivering high-tech solutions for a crucial corporate function. We have different solutions like liquidity planning, risk management, guarantee management and bank fee control, and through smart workflows they give our customers both efficiency and transparency.
Who we are looking for
- At the core of your professional skills is in-depth SQL/TSQL knowledge and experience in working with relational databases (MS SQL Server)
- You are quick-witted and able to use your existing knowledge to approach problems with novel solutions
- You appreciate an indepent role and possess good self-management skills
- Working directly with customers gives meaning to your work
- You are able to work with both German and English fluently
- Additionally it is a huge plus, if you have knowledge and experience in the field of BI tools or data modeling (f.ex. MS Reporting Services, Power BI, MS Analysis Services)
- Our salary range 3000-4700 €/monthly is acceptable to you
If this sounds anything like you, please apply right away!
Nomentia is home to almost 200 professionals working to provide the world with the best treasury and cash management solutions. Currently our HQ is in Espoo, Finland, and we have offices in Vienna, Amsterdam, Bonn, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Tampere and Torun.
We have been in business for over 30 years, so in Nomentia you find both the solid experience and stable growing business mixed with the latest technologies and our cutting-edge ambition to be the best in our industry. Over 2000 companies in Europe are using our products and solutions worldwide and we are known for being reliable in our delivery, dedicated to our customers and innovative in our approach. We are helping more and more clients on a global-level and this is where you come in.
We deliver what we promise.
We win together.
We take pride and delight in what we do.
We build success from health and happiness.