Data Governance Specialists, Stockholm/Malmö
Do you swim deep in the data? Do you think that data should not just float freely around but you believe in knowledge and determined governance of the data? Do you share our belief that data comes first and then the digitalization will follow? If you say yes, please continue reading!
We are looking for Data Governance Specialists in Sweden (Stockholm and Malmö) who can take our clients’ data governance to the next level.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge about the data governance as a whole
- Data governance models
- Master data management
- Reporting and analytics
- In-depth knowledge of information management models, their design, implementation, and practical operation
- Know-how about data catalogue tools, such as IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog, Azure PurView, Collibra, Alation
- Knowledge about MDM, data modelling and data quality tools (e.g. Profisee, Informatica, Experian, Talend, Collibra, Pandas profiling) is an advantage
- Experience of business centric data governance assignments
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to act agile between business and IT: we see experience in consulting or background in developing digital business as an advantage
- We value experience from public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or urge to become a cloud platform expert
- Experience in business and process development or data architecture work is an advantage.
What can we offer?
An exciting opportunity to join our Data and Tech Savvy community in a key role. You will work with motivated and enthusiastic people who are great at what they do (100 % of our clients are likely to continue co-operating with us which tells our people are doing amazing job!). We work with pride and always with the client’s best interest as our priority.
Since 2007, Loihde Advisory constantly works to offer all our employees the best work environment possible and have an outspoken, casual, and non-corporate company culture. As part of the team, you will get a chance to identify and contribute to or lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the business and in particular the service area that you work within. As a part of Loihde Group we get to collaborate with our Loihde sisters and offer our employees new, interesting opportunities along the way.
Ready to join us?
Send us your CV and perhaps a brief description of who you are and we will get back to you. In case of any questions, you can reach out to our HR Manager, Jenni Viitala, +46 73 504 9330 or firstname.lastname@example.org