Embedded Software Engineer
We revolutionized the workplace with our soundproof pods. Now we are making workplaces smarter with our trailblazing technology solutions. We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to help us future-proof workplaces around the globe. It is time to digitize the industry we pioneered!
What we offer you
As experts in happy workplaces, we take the well-being of our employees very seriously. Framerians come first and customers are a very close second. We operate in a self-directed, transparent way and cherish a low hierarchy. You can work where you feel most at ease, thus, you can choose whether to work in our office in Tampere, at home, or anywhere else in Finland.
During your journey at Framery you will be supported by a talented team in Framery’s unique culture, get the tools for your needs, and be provided with company benefits such as healthcare, lunch and well-being benefits, free-time accident insurance, Framery Hobby concept, etc.
Check how we will turn to tech to engineer the future of work!
- Be hands-on introducing immersive digital elements into Framery’s meeting pods that will extend and enhance the customer experience
- Write code that will run on tens of thousands of devices globally
- Develop applications for RTOS, Linux, Qt
- Participate in the development of different kinds of sensor solutions to generate data that is then processed further into customer insights
- Work together with other product/feature team members to deliver product outcomes
What we expect from you
- Experience in Yocto Linux system software development and Yocto SDK build process
- Good Python, C++, and C skills
- Experience with RTOS
- Qt and QML development experience
- Understanding of connected IoT devices and/or CAN devices
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
- We hope that you can travel to our Tampere office at least once every two weeks. It is also important that you feel good about working in a remote geographically dispersed team
We also consider it a huge plus, if you have:
- Previous experience with Mender or similar OTA technologies;
- OpenVPN client device integration, CANopen system integration and/or PKI integration with device;
- Basic understanding of hardware or experience in hardware debugging;
- Experience in hardware driver development;
- Experience from working in a remote geographically dispersed team;
- Previous experience in scrum and agile software development.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We’d love to hear about your experience and what rocks your world. Submit your CV and links to any work samples in our recruitment system by the 10th of December 2023. If you have any questions or would like to have additional information about the position, please contact our Team Lead Tereza Diachuk (+358 50 341 1430 ) during the following hours: Wednesdays and Fridays 13-14.
Join us to revolutionize the whole industry - you won’t regret it!
Framery – Making Work Work.
Through our work contributing to more functional office spaces, we know the ins and outs of knowledge work and office behavior. We leverage this knowledge also internally when building our company and culture where people can thrive. Today over 70% of all ’Forbes Top 100’ companies such as Tesla, Microsoft, and PUMA trust our soundproof pods to enable their employees to connect and focus on what really matters.
Framery is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We have zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Every Framerian gets to be their authentic self at work and is treated with kindness, understanding, and appreciation.