Global Logistics Trainee
At Framery, we believe that given the chance and a supportive environment, anyone can develop, be innovative, and thrive. As a fast-growing company, we aim to hire passionate and motivated employees to our teams. We offer challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a rapidly changing international environment. As a summer trainee, you will be working alongside talented colleagues in a fast-paced and youthful working place. Will you be the one working in our team next summer?
We are looking for two Trainees to join Framery's Global Logistics team in the summer of 2023. The team takes care of our deliveries globally. Versatile everyday tasks include order handling, production planning, logistics, invoicing, and other customer-related responsibilities and projects. In this team, you will collaborate mainly with the Supply Planning team and Partner Support Team. Working days in the Global Logistics team are filled with versatile tasks as well as good laughs. If you are wondering what being a trainee at Framery is like, read our previous trainees' thoughts here.
As Global Logistics Trainee, you'll be working with:
- Scheduling Sales Orders in ERP (NetSuite)
- Coordinating outbound logistics (book freights and handle freight documentation)
- Cooperation with freight companies in diverse matters (freight booking, delivery schedules, shipment tracking, etc.)
- Customer invoicing
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Customer service-oriented attitude and outgoing mindset
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and varying daily tasks
- Proactive “self-starter” attitude with a “get it done” mentality
- Organized working style and strong communications skills
- Suitable education / ongoing Bachelor’s or Master’s studies in a relevant field (i.e. business or logistics)
- Fluency in English and Finnish, as you'll be working with stakeholders in both languages
- All experience in logistics or generally in supply chain is seen as an advantage
When writing your cover letter or free description in the application form, please describe what kind of experience you already have from the related tasks and what is your interest in this position. We want to hear what drives you and gets you going, what tasks you are already good at and what would you like to learn more about while working at Framery.
Please send your application through the link below as soon as possible, but latest on the 5th of February 2023, as we will screen the applications already during the recruitment period. The position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
If you have any questions regarding the role, Global Logistics Team Lead Anu Huhtapelto (+358 50 3173680) will be happy to answer them during the following times:
- Mon 16.1. 12-13.30
- Mon 30.1. 9-10.30
Framery – Serious about happiness.
Happiness is the reason why Framery exists and is at the heart of everything we do. Our products including pods, phone booths and soundproof private spaces solve noise and privacy issues in open offices, making employees happier and more productive, and saving time, space and money. Today over 40% of Forbes top 100 companies have happier workplaces because of Framery Pods, and the number is growing fast.