● An AdWords Specialist is responsible for handling PPC, CPC and CPA Marketing campaigns.
● Manage PPC profiles on Google AdWords, and other search sites if required.
● Management & tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics.
● Manage and retain keyword list updates.
● Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click in line with the objectives.
● Support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
● Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
○ Desired Experience and Skills:
● 2-3 years of experience in SEO, SEM and PPC with international clients.
● Google Ads Experience is a MUST HAVE
● Google Ads & Analytics certification is a MUST HAVE.
● Subscription industry experience is a BIG PLUS
● Highly skilled with Google Analytics, and other web analytics tools. ○ Required Education:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields.
○ Soft skills: ● Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Mikaels Labs is a rapidly growing development company launched by three serial entrepreneurs in 2018. Both teams, based in Tallinn, Estonia and Karachi, Pakistan, are run by an experienced team of thinkers and doers that take culture and communication just as seriously as they take deadlines and deliverables.
Over the past two years we have grown to a team of over 50 people across two different continents. High-growth tech companies are desperate for reliable senior development partners who can not only complete a project, but collaborate effectively with the client’s existing team in order to deliver a tailored solution, on deadline, on budget, and that does what it’s supposed to do. We’re expanding our team to ensure our clients have access to the type of high-quality, collaborative talent that they so badly need to build the technologies of tomorrow. Read more here.