Head of Sales
Construction is the world’s largest industry, impacting most all aspects of our lives. Improvements in construction productivity would have tremendous positive outcomes for our society, but unfortunately digitalization and industrialization of the industry are lagging severely behind other major industries.
At Sitedrive we have a passionate and fast growing team focused on construction industry’s transformation. Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2016, we have spent the last six (6) years building experience, developing technology, and refining a maturity model that will help construction companies step up.
Our deep construction experience and extensive lean production expertise allow us to be at the forefront of construction innovation, and we are now looking to strengthen our sales capability.
You are a consultative sales professional with experience building and leading winning sales teams, and you are looking to join a fast paced and startup minded team that is preparing for scaling.
In your role at Sitedrive you will work closely with our CEO to lead our sales and revenue growth. As a member of our management team, you will report on sales performance and collaborate closely with our product management to ensure that our products meet customer requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead a team of sales professionals to achieve sales targets and quotas
- Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to drive revenue growth
- Understand and analyze market trends to identify new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and partners
- Train and mentor sales team members to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop and execute integrated sales campaigns
- Prepare and present reports to senior management on sales performance and progress
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure that we have a strong market positioning and visibility
You’ll gain an advantage if you have some of these:
- 5+ years of experience in sales, with at least 3 years of experience in a management role
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze market trends and identify new sales opportunities
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial experience and strong business thinking
We offer you:
- A senior role with experienced colleagues
- A viewing point into the construction industry
- A strong industry network
- Close working relationship with CEO
- Competitive salary with lunch, bike, and other benefits
If you are a results-driven sales professional with a track record of success and a passion for leading and developing a team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Our office is located in Otaniemi, near Aalto university. We are flexible also regarding working remotely.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great time to join us! We'll be looking forward meeting you!