We are looking for a HR Manager at Cimcorp Finland!
Are you a dynamic and experienced HR professional looking for a challenging role where you can make a significant impact? Cimcorp is seeking a highly skilled and motivated HR Manager to lead our Human Resources function in Finland.
As the HR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in attracting, managing, developing, and retaining talent to achieve our current and future business objectives.
Your responsibilities include
- Implementing Cimcorp’s HR strategy in Finland
- Overseeing local HR processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with local legislation, GDPR, and collective agreements
- Managing recruitment processes and assisting in global mobility
- Fostering a positive work environment and employee well-being
- Leading and developing a team of HR professionals in payroll
- Collaborating with leadership to support organizational growth
- Bachelor or Master level Degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 5-8 years of HR experience with at least 2 years in a managerial role
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes, payroll, collective agreements, and employment life-cycle
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to adapt to change and drive positive change within the organization
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Proficient in relevant HR-related IT tools
- Service-oriented with a self-motivated and result-oriented approach
If you are a proactive HR professional seeking a new challenge with a globally recognized company, we invite you to join us at Cimcorp! Be a part of our dynamic team, where your skills and expertise will contribute to our continued success.
More information about the position can be asked from our recruitment partner Eezy Personnel, Senior Consultant Johanna Ahola tel. +358 400 739 308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit your application and CV including salary request latest by 26th of February through the website eezypersonnel.fi.
We look forward to welcoming a passionate HR Manager to drive our HR initiatives and contribute to the growth of Cimcorp in Finland.
Hello future Cimcorper, come share our passion!
Cimcorp is a leading global supplier of turnkey automation for intralogistics that uses advanced robotics and software technologies.
As well as being a manufacturer and integrator of pioneering material handling systems for the tire industry, we have also developed unique robotic solutions for order fulfillment and storage that are being used in the food & beverage, retail, e-commerce, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and postal services sectors. In addition, we offer comprehensive customer support services.