Join Robit and support us on our digital journey!
We are looking for an IT Specialist to ensure that our daily IT operations run smoothly. You will take ownership of Robit’s IT infrastructure and develop and execute our digitalization roadmap. This position is permanent and located in Lempäälä, Finland.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop business driven and efficient IT architecture and infrastructure (AWS & Azure & Azure AD, NetSuite ERP)
- Maintain and improve security of the IT infrastructure, together with selected vendors
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues in daily basis
- Coordinate with different departments for IT requirements and deployments
- Liaise with selected vendors for the procurement of new systems and hardware
- Ensure GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) assurance
- Contribute to the definition and execution of Robit’s digital roadmap
To succeed in this role, we expect:
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in similar IT support/ IT coordination roles
- Previous experience with cloud environments (AWS and/or Azure) and IT hardware coordination
- Experience in modern business IT architecture and data security solutions
- Excellent co-operation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Can-do-attitude and hands-on approach to work
- Fluent in English both written and oral, other language skills are a big plus
We offer you an interesting possibility to work in truly international environment. You will have a possibility to challenge yourself, use your skills and develop yourself professionally and personally. Our working conditions are flexible, but we expect you to be on-site in Lempäälä HQ office at least few days in a week. We care about our personnel, and we have a broad range of employee benefits to support your wellbeing. IT Specialist reports to Group CFO.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Group CFO Ville Peltonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 40 759 9142 or MPS Consultants Riitta Kättö tel. +358 40 752 3233 and Jarkko Sipiläinen tel. +358 40 700 8161.
Please send your application with CV via the application button as soon as possible, on latest 1st of October 2023.
Robit is a strongly internationalized growth company servicing global customers and selling drilling
consumables for applications in mining, construction and contracting, tunneling and well drilling.
The company's offering is divided into two product and service ranges: Top Hammer and Down-the-
Hole. Robit has 9 of its own sales and service points throughout the world as well as an active
sales network in 100 countries. Robit’s manufacturing units are located in Finland, South Korea,
Australia and the UK. Robit’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.