Knowledge Management Trainee
We are now looking for a resourceful and curious law student to join our Knowledge Management Team. The KM team assists our lawyers in legal research and information retrieval, as well as supports the firm’s legal practices to stay up to date with legal, regulatory and market developments. The traineeship runs for one year in our Helsinki office starting in September 2024. Our KM Trainees work part time, usually two or three days a week.
What can you expect during your traineeship?
- As a KM trainee, you'll get valuable insight on different practice areas and get to assist our lawyers in various client matters by gathering information and conducting legal research.
- Working with Finland’s leading law practitioners you'll get a chance to grow your network and have fun with your peers at social events and activities.
- We provide you with professional development through trainings at Krogerus Academy.
What do we expect from you?
- You have preferably finished two to three years of legal studies and are familiar with most fields of law, especially business law.
- You have an interest in legal research, legal technology, and knowledge management as a whole.
- We appreciate colleagues who enjoy working in a collaborative, team-based environment and are committed to helping clients.
- We value preciseness, focus, solid analytical skills, and an ability to communicate clearly.
- You work fluently both in Finnish and in English, Swedish and any other additional languages are seen an advantage.
- Most important is your motivation and courage to develop yourself as a professional and your willingness to meet new challenges as a part of our team.
Submit your application, CV and a transcript of records from your studies in English by 25 February. Describe in your application what you have learned in your previous jobs and how these would benefit you, as well as why you would like to work as a KM Trainee at Krogerus. After reviewing all applications, selected candidates will be invited for interviews. For more information, please contact our Knowledge Manager Sami Järvinen.
Krogerus Attorneys Ltd
Every handshake is unique. So is every one of our lawyers. Law has always been—and always will be—a people’s business. That’s why we only employ the most talented, ambitious and genuine people. We all share one common goal: to find solutions to your issues through a modern, meaningful and effective process. We bring a bit of ourselves into everything we do. That’s what makes us us.
Our practice covers a broad spectrum of transactional, dispute resolution and regulatory matters. We are particularly apt at issues that pertain to the energy, finance, food and beverage, healthcare, real estate, technology and communications sectors. Global is our local — and vice-versa. We are regularly retained in some of the most challenging and high-profile assignments in the market.