Office Support Trainee
We are now looking for new members to join our Office Support team at our Helsinki office. The programme is intended for students in the early phase of their studies, and who are able to work approximately 2 days a week. The traineeship runs for eight months starting in May and September 2024.
What can you expect during your traineeship?
- As a part of our 10-person team, you help keep things running at the office by assisting our lawyers and business services in various tasks that are essential for the firm
- Your tasks include for example collating materials, couriering and mailing documents, as well as covering for our reception staff at our front desk and switchboard
- Flexible part-time job alongside for your studies, shifts are agreed with other team members
- A great opportunity to learn what is it to work as an Attorney and you will get a chance to grow your network
- In addition to brushing up your skills while working alongside with top professionals, you will get a chance to spend time with your peers at social events, trainings and activities
What do we expect from you?
- You are in the early phase of your legal studies, preferably 1-2 years
- We look for these key qualities in our prospective team members: good work ethics, flexibility, preciseness, can-do-attitude, solid communication and organizational skills
- We appreciate colleagues who actively take responsibility in their own work and want to see their team succeed
- You work fluently both in Finnish and in English
We can't wait to hear from you! Submit your application, CV, and a transcript of records from your studies in English by 25 February. For more information, please contact Aino Lindström.
Krogerus Attorneys Ltd
Every handshake is unique. So is every one of our lawyers. Law has always been—and always will be—a people’s business. That’s why we only employ the most talented, ambitious and genuine people. We all share one common goal: to find solutions to your issues through a modern, meaningful and effective process. We bring a bit of ourselves into everything we do. That’s what makes us us.
Our practice covers a broad spectrum of transactional, dispute resolution and regulatory matters. We are particularly apt at issues that pertain to the energy, finance, food and beverage, healthcare, real estate, technology and communications sectors. Global is our local — and vice-versa. We are regularly retained in some of the most challenging and high-profile assignments in the market.